Bridge your social media channels with a simple platform for content scheduling and communications
Managing tons of social media platforms can make anyone dizzy, much like the plot of Tenet. (“Loved it! Now, someone explain the entire movie to me.”)
With conversations to juggle and so much content to track, it’s so easy to forget an important message or drop the ball on posting regularly.
How about a platform that schedules all your social media content and simplifies audience communications from one dashboard?
- Plan, publish, and manage content across social media platforms from one dashboard
- Alternative to: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Buffer
- Communicate with customers across social platforms and messenger apps on the dashboard
- Best for: Social media managers and marketers who want to easily publish content and connect with their audience
They say you can’t have it all. But “they” have never met POSTOPLAN.
To get started, add an unlimited number of social media and messenger accounts to your dashboard.
Agencies can divide social accounts into different projects to keep things organized and easy to manage.
From there, just use the post filter to find a specific post or message from any of the social media or messenger accounts connected to the platform.
Manage social media content and conversations on an unlimited number of accounts.
While you’re doing the whole one platform thing, why not throw in a side of photo editing? (We’ll take it to go, thanks.)
POSTOPLAN offers a powerful photo editor, which means you can edit your social graphics from the same platform that you use to schedule and post them.
In addition to the regular graphics editor, you can also use the step-by-step constructor that allows you to add elements like text or banners to your images.
If you need image inspiration, use the large graphic library to find the images to use in your social content.
Create scroll-stopping graphics with the graphics library and photo editor.
Keeping up with conversations across platforms can be a challenge, but when everything is combined in one dashboard, you can provide faster responses and better service.
With a unified inbox, you can read and respond to any messages you receive on Facebook as quickly and efficiently as a teenager texting their crush.
Users can also respond to comments and brand mentions on their Facebook accounts.
Communicate with your audience and answer customer questions—all from the same platform.
Not only can you read and respond to messages on social platforms, but you can also respond to messages on messenger apps as well.
POSTOPLAN is the first platform to create an automated scheduling function for WhatsApp posting. Now that’s what’s up.
Users can also post in groups or channels on Telegram and update Google My Business account—all from the POSTOPLAN dashboard. (Noticing a trend?)
Connect to Google My Business and messaging apps like Telegram and WhatsApp.
Searching for a good social post idea is like searching for a piece of hay in a stack of needles…or something like that.
Point is, when you’ve run out of good content ideas, POSTPLAN picks up the slack and offers content suggestions from a bank of over 700 post ideas.
Just pick one of the ready-to-use ideas from the calendar and share on social in just one click!
POSTOPLAN provides ready-to-use content ideas every day with more than 700 post ideas in the calendar.
Jumping between individual social media channels is about as efficient as eating sandwich ingredients separately.
Like a delicious panini, POSTOPLAN brings together everything you could want in one convenient place.
Plan, schedule, and manage your posts and conversations all from one dashboard and simplify your social media.
Get lifetime access to POSTOPLAN today!
P.S. Learn how to use POSTOPLAN like a pro by catching our training webinar replay here: Webinar Replay!
Plans and Features
- Lifetime access to POSTOPLAN VIP Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future VIP Plan updates
- Stack up to 3 codes
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new POSTOPLAN users who do not have existing accounts
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Unlimited addition of frequently used hashtags
- Unlimited communication with customers on Facebook
- Unlimited response to Facebook comments
- Facebook – pages and groups
- Telegram – groups and channels
- Twitter – accounts
- Google – business accounts
- Instagram – feed and stories
- LinkedIn – company pages and personal profile
- WhatsApp – groups
- Configure the design of the interface
- Slack and WordPress integration
- Calendar with dates and holidays
- Project user roles
- More than 1 photo in a post
- Opt-out of promotion mailings from partners
- Ad-free interface